Bugün TT’de #sanat vardı. Ben de paylaşırken neler sevdiğime bir baktım..
Önce Oscar Wilde
• Each man kills the thing he loves
• By each let this be heard,
• Some do it with a bitter look,
• Some with a flattering word,
• The coward does it with a kiss,
• The brave man with a sword! Some kill their love when they are young,
• And some when they are old,
• Some strangle with the hands of Lust,
• Some with the hands of Gold:
• The kindest use a knife, because
• The dead so soon grow cold.
Some love too little, some too long,
• Some sell, and others buy;
• Some do the deed with many tears,
• And some without a sigh:
• For each man kills the thing he loves,
• Yet each man does not die.
Sonra biraz resim